Supplying Researchers and Manufacturers Since 1985
Currently there are a number of health problems caused by new and emerging infectious disease agents. .....ViroStat provides the tools to help detect these agents quickly and specifically in our environment, food, and bodies.
New at ViroStat
- New Monoclonal Antibodies to Zika virus
- Zika Virus Monoclonal Antibodies
- About ViroStat
- Serving Infectious Disease Researchers and Manufacturers Since 1985
- Clostridium Difficile Antibodies
- The bacterium Clostridium difficile causes acute diarrhea. Once thought to be the result of aggressive antibiotic therapy in healthcare settings only, it is now more frequently occurring in healthy individuals and is considered by many as an emerging pathogen.
- Salmonella Monoclonal Antibodies
- ViroStat announces the release of 6 new monoclonal antibodies to Salmonella. These pan-Salmonella antibodies detect all O-serogroups tested. They do not cross react with related species including E. coli, Shigella, Citrobacter, Klebsiella among others.